We are a grassroots intersectional feminist organization in Austin, Texas. Join us to take action locally as we:
* Protest Crisis Pregnancy Centers with Wilco (Williamson County NOW)
* Provide period drives for the homeless
* Register and engage voters
* Use social media to spread information and education on intersectional feminism
* Support Planned Parenthood clinics in the Austin area
* Partner with intersectional feminist organizations in Austin to provide true solidarity
* Celebrate holidays and events that support BIPoC, Immigrants, LGBTQI2S+, & Womxn
* Contact legislators to support or oppose legislation … and more!
Austin NOW meets twice a month; the second Saturday of the month and the last Saturday of the month. Due to the pandemic, we are only offering online meetings. For more dates and details, please check out our calendar or follow us on social media.
Follow on Social Media
TikTok: @nowaustintx on TikTok